This is a trade show where professional conduct is required at all times. Please be respectful of ALL exhibiting artists, designers, agents, etc. Customers are their priority, so do not in any way impede their activity with customers.
- Never enter anyone’s booth without their permission; do not take things from booths or examine an exhibitor’s portfolio without first asking permission
- Photography is not permitted anywhere on the show floor
- Do not approach an exhibitor if there is someone in their booth
- If no one is in the booth, quickly introduce yourself (be honest), ask for a card and inquire if you could contact them at a later date
- If you do engage in conversation with an exhibitor, be aware that a potential client may be approaching; if a customer comes in, say goodbye immediately
- Do not show your own artwork to potential customers or agents on the show floor – portfolios are not permitted on the show floor
- If you must meet with a potential client, do so in a public area of the Javits Center, not on the show floor
- Professional conduct must be maintained at all times. Show Management reserves the right to revoke the badge and Show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate business.