SURTEX® is the only marketplace for original art & design—for every product, every industry. Nowhere else can you peruse the trend-setting work of some 1,000 professional artists (300+ artist/agent/licensor exhibitors) under one roof.
• SURTEX is global. You’ll see the work of artists from across the U.S. and around the world, including France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Canada, Israel and Spain. And you’ll walk the exhibit floor with buyers from some 49 countries.
• SURTEX is fresh. Most of the artists exhibiting at SURTEX debut their newest and best work of the year at the Show. This levels the playing field for buyers, and gives everyone at SURTEX a sneak peek at the next big trends.
• SURTEX is diverse. You’ll see original art & design in every conceivable theme and style—from contemporary patterns for high-end textiles to holiday prints for party supplies and gift wrap. And everything in between.
• SURTEX is educational. There’s no better place to learn the ins, outs and best practices of buying and licensing original art & design than the SURTEX Conference, held each year in conjunction with the Show.
• SURTEX is social. Catch up with industry colleagues and forge new business relationships at networking events such as evening receptions and parties around Manhattan.
• SURTEX is productive. Almost 90% of attendees find new and unique designs for sale or license on the SURTEX exhibit floor. And 92% make valuable new connections with artists, designers and licensors at the Show who aren’t seen anywhere else.
Do all this and more in just 3 days—and Show attendance is FREE to qualified art buyers/licensees who register in advance. Get the details on pricing and registration.