Exhibitor Resource Center
All SURTEX exhibitors receive a profile in the online planner – Connect™ – to promote your presence at the show! Your profile includes:
- Standard planner profile and entry in the interactive floor plan
- Company Logo visible in profile
- Display your company description in profile
- Three (3) Image uploads
- One (1) Press Release upload
- One (1) Event Special upload
- Display Company Web Site URL in profile
- Unlimited Company Product Category Identifiers
- Ability for attendees to request an appointment with you based on product matches
- Ability to view attendees who’ve visited your profile or added you to their planners
Stay tuned for details on instructions to update your 2017 online planner presence – coming soon.
2017 Exhibitor forms relative to move-in and requests will be posted very soon. These forms are to confirm requests and layouts for your booth, such as panel selection, counter height, additional counters and stools and wastebaskets.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Ellis, Operations Manager, at Megan.Ellis@emeraldexpo.com.
As you announce your presence at SURTEX to your audience, you may utilize the name and logo of the show in your marketing materials solely and directly in connection with exhibiting at the show. However, under no circumstances may you ever modify in any way the name, logo, or other trademarks of the show.
Please refer to the terms and conditions attached to your Exhibit Space Contract for more detail and please contact Show Management with questions regarding your authorized use of the show’s trademarks.
SURTEX does not provide any type of insurance coverage for your booth structure and materials. Exhibitors must maintain insurance that meets the requirements below and email proof to SURTEX prior to the show.
Contact your insurance broker or carrier to obtain a policy to cover the value of your booth, equipment, product and supplies. If you already have property insurance, confirm that it will extend to your property during shipping and at the show. Many insurance policies only cover property at a listed location or within 1000 feet of that location. If you use an independent contractor for installation or dismantling, review the agreement carefully to determine what insurance may be available if damage occurs as a result of their negligence.
COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
Confirm that you have adequate coverage to protect your interests from potential claims arising from the injury to a person other than an employee at your booth.
WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Exhibiting companies must have a Workers Compensation policy as required by law to insure your employees in the event of a work-related injury.
AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY INSURANCE
Confirm that an automobile liability policy is in place for any company owned vehicles used in connection with the show. Confirm that insurance is provided for any non-owned and/or hired vehicles used in connection with the show, including utility vehicles for loading and unloading.
In the event of damage or loss of property, or an accident or injury, it is your responsibility to contact your insurance broker or carrier immediately.
As stated in your Exhibitor Space Contract, an exhibitor shall, at their own expense, secure and maintain through the term of this contract, including move-in and move-out days, the insurance listed below. All such insurance shall be primary of any other valid and collectible insurance of the exhibitor and shall be written on an occurrence basis. Claims made policies are not acceptable and do not constitute compliance with exhibitor’s obligations under this paragraph. The following three types of insurance are required:
- Workers’ Compensation insurance, unless you are the sole proprietor. Sole proprietor is a business entity that is owned and run by one individual. If you have even one other person in the booth working with you, you will need workers compensation coverage.
- Comprehensive General Liability insurance with limits not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, including coverage for personal injury, contractual, and operation of mobile equipment, products and liquor liability (if applicable);
- Automobile Liability insurance with limits not less than $500,000 each occurrence combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, including coverage for owned, non-owned and hired vehicles, including loading and unloading operators. Auto coverage is only required if there is a vehicle in your booth or if you are using a designated loading/unloading area i.e. POV area.
Comprehensive general liability and automobile liability insurance policies shall name as additional insured Emerald Expositions and each of its subsidiaries. If requested, copies of additional insured endorsements, primary coverage endorsements and complete copies of policies satisfactory to Emerald Expositions, shall be furnished to Emerald Expositions sixty (60) days before the first day of the Event. Certified copies of the Certificates of Insurance or policies shall provide that they may not be cancelled without 30 days advance written notice to: Emerald Expositions 31910 Del Obispo #200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
SURTEX 2017 badge allotments are determined by the size of your booth.
1-50 sq ft: 2 badges
51-100 sq ft: 4 badges
101-200 sq ft: 10 badges
201+ Sq ft: 15 badges
Maximum allotment is 15. Over allotment fee: $30.
The general service contractor for 2017 is Freeman. The 2017 Set-Up Manual will become available in late December/early January.