Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following
- Active website through which business can be validated
- Business advertisement of industry-related business
- Product or company catalog, brochure, sell sheets
- Press release on business letterhead about company, brands and/or products
- Mail Order companies should provide catalog tear sheet(s)
- Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines currently being handled
- Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should provide samples of printed material (brochures, catalogs, etc.) that show product selection & inventory
- Interior Designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association.
New Businesses only: A Letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following for each registrant to verify employment with the company:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or paycheck stub within the last six months
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN numbers.
Please note: Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Students must provide two of the following:
- Current Student ID
- Current Class Schedule
- Proof of payment for current classes
Faculty must provide each of the following:
- Current Educator ID
- Current paystub from educational institution
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.