UPDATES & UPGRADES
TALK ABOUT BEGINNERS' LUCK!October 30, 2015
First-time SURTEX exhibitors can take advantage of a new economically priced, comprehensive exhibit and marketing package designed to max the 2016 show experience for under $3,000.
Exclusively for individual artist studios that are first-time exhibitors, “The all-new Design District is the best opportunity for you to showcase your art to a targeted attendee audience looking to source new designs for use on finished products,” said SURTEX Director Liz Crawford.
“SURTEX is dedicated to making your first show experience a great one! Connect with new business prospects, trade press and industry gurus.” The special Design District price, just $2,700, also includes:
- Use of the Show Planner tool to increase connectivity before and after the Show;
- Access to Conference Program and Trend Theatre;
- Year- round social media activity;
- Dedicated staff to provide additional support to all new exhibitors;
- Specific webinars designed to help new exhibitors: topics include booth display, pre-and post-show marketing, operational info, best practices, and more;
- New exhibitor user groups;
- Hotel discounts.
For more information, contact John Erich, Sales Manager, 914.421.3286, firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDENT/FACULTY DAY – Current students and faculty members are welcome to attend SURTEX on Day 3 of the show, Tuesday, May 17 from 9 am–2 pm. Student passes will be available for $30 when registration opens next month. See SURTEX.com for more details.